My main areas of research and expertise are:-
Managing a complex world.
- Organisational Economics.
- Dealing with Commoditisation and Innovation
- Evolution of technology and activity life-cycle.
- Aligning Business and IT Strategy.
- The Impacts of Enterprise 2.0.
- Tactical Considerations of Open Source.
Trends in technology
- Commoditisation of IT.
- Utility Computing (now commonly referred to as cloud computing)
- Mashups and Web 2.0.
- Bio Bricks to Body Hacking.
Digital / Physical Interaction.
- Use of printed electronics
- Fabrication technologies (SLA, SLS, 3DPtm, hybrid) (more commonly known as 3D printing)
Due to time pressures, I don't publish much of my work though I'm slowly writing a book. All of my public writings and presentations are provided under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.